What's new

Hi

Hi and welcome to the community. Yes, I have seen your OH about, often annoying @Lee

My wife was exactly the same as this when she was trying to quit. The thing that was a game changer for her was trying a dripper, she asked how she should Vape it. My reply was “puff it like you’re ripping a bong” like straight down the hatch. That was the end of it, ever since that she’s been stealing all my juice and fucking up all my mods.

Sometimes I think people are all to quick to recommend tight draw high nic stuff, some people just prefer flat out menthol in a dripper or something. Give Clive’s a bash like a bong, you never know it could work for you too [emoji16]

Trial and error really!

the better half has instructed me to tell you all that she is not being rude just doesn't have permission to reply yet

And to add to the above after reading your post again, she also used to get nervous before taking a drag - like doing some weird ritual shit breathing in and out and saying “right” “ok” and all sorts of hand flapping. Fucking weird species you women are [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom