What's new

Hi

mrs_cliveh2

Postman
Just thought I would say a little about myself
Yes I am Mrs_cliveh2 and the pita that I married is a member on here as some of you may know.
Tried vaping nearly 2 years ago and lasted off the smokes for about 9 months but always struggled to get the enjoyment from a vape like I used to with a cigarette and for some reason it always made me cough
After a recent medical issue I have decided to try again
I have a tarot baby and an aspire aio (which I prefer) and using some prime vape juice, but am still coughing a bit and almost get nervous before I inhale the vape
Clive recommend I join up and ask if anyone else suffered the same and what the solution was
I am still smoking but cutting down using the vape, thinking I may get some patches and just use the vape now and again?

Welcome to the forum.

I would recommend taking smaller vapes to build your confidence and reduce the chances of coughing. It will also help you get used to vaping, which is very different from smoking as you will realise.

Hi and welcome to the forum Clive's better half [emoji4]

My partner had the same problem with any vape she tried throughout 6 years of me vaping she just couldn't get on with it in the slightest because every piece of kit she tried she coughed and always gave up trying and just went back to smoking, finally a few months ago I managed to get her to quit the smokes using a juul with the 20mg nic salt pods as they offered her enough nicotine to not smoke but not a lot of vapour to make her cough, she used pod systems with 50/50 nic salt liquid for about 6 weeks with no coughing issues at all and finally moved over to MTL tanks with normal nic 50/50 liquid in 12mg and still no coughing unless she tries some high VG juice of mine, I think while your still smoking I would stay away from heavy VG liquids and warm Vapes and maybe think about a thinner liquid like a 50/50 and up the nic and lower the power to help with the coughing until you get used to it then up the VG and lower the nic as the smoking cuts right down or stops

Back
Top Bottom