What's new

Hi

Luke Camfield

Initiate
Hi all been vaping almost 3 weeks after smoking for nearly 16 years can anyone suggest any flavours to try I quite like Heisenberg and at the moment I am using doughnut king vanilla custard thanks

Hi Luke and welcome to the Planet.

thats a difficult one as tastes are so subjective and what one likes the other may not.
heisenburg is one of those marmite flavors. you either love it or hate it. im just glad they brought a shortfill out now as got fed up buying ruddy 10ml bottles.

you can find all our recommended suppliers here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

theres so many good ones out there but worth a look are
dripworx
cotswold vapour
manabush
pf vapes
drip drop
re juiced
dinner ladies
nasty juice

Hi Luke and welcome to the Planet.

thats a difficult one as tastes are so subjective and what one likes the other may not.
heisenburg is one of those marmite flavors. you either love it or hate it. im just glad they brought a shortfill out now as got fed up buying ruddy 10ml bottles.

you can find all our recommended suppliers here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

theres so many good ones out there but worth a look are
dripworx
cotswold vapour
manabush
pf vapes
drip drop
re juiced
dinner ladies
nasty juice
Thank you at the moment I'm really willing to try anything so I'm not vaping the same flavour all the time

Welcome to POTV.
I'm a heisenberg fan myself. I would say at the three week mark (well done for that) you're only starting out on your flavour journey.I'm still on the sweet stuff but am actaully considering going down the tobacco route for a change.My next purchase will be some of the famous Manabush range.I am only doing that due to the high praise it gets on these forums.I hope you find an excellent All Day Vape also.

Hi Luke, :welcome2:to the Planet!

Like DJ said...tastes and flavours are very personal....one of the very first flavours I tried, was Heisenberg from Vampire Vape.....and absolutely hated it! I found quite a few so far that just made me.... :vom:!!!

I'm very much still at the experimental stage..so far..my favourite is Tuned In Cherry by V-Juice.

Just starting to try out the much rated Manabush juices..that everybody on here bangs on about...I'm trying PowPow currently.....it's different i'll say that much! Still making my up mind about it...some flavour in that one, I can't quite work out what it is.

Anyway..welcome aboard....the only way to find out what ya like..is try, try and try some more!! :D

So.......:goodluck: with it, mate!

Last edited:
Welcome mate. I am also using Heisenberg at the moment. I’ve tried a few of the dominion liquids . Perhaps dragons blood I think it’s called. Cherry with a kick of menthol?!

What sort of setup you using as myself am relatively new to vaping and looking to see what’s good and not so good.

Well done on the quitting smoking mate. Hope you keep it up. I’ve been quit for nearly 2 months now. Vaping is definitely a better way. The possibilities are endless lol.

Anyway good luck man and hope you find everything you need in this forum

Welcome mate. I am also using Heisenberg at the moment. I’ve tried a few of the dominion liquids . Perhaps dragons blood I think it’s called. Cherry with a kick of menthol?!

What sort of setup you using as myself am relatively new to vaping and looking to see what’s good and not so good.

Well done on the quitting smoking mate. Hope you keep it up. I’ve been quit for nearly 2 months now. Vaping is definitely a better way. The possibilities are endless lol.

Anyway good luck man and hope you find everything you need in this forum

Ooo! Another cherry flavour...I add menthol to my cherry of choice...who makes your one?

Back
Top Bottom