What's new

Hi vaping machines! :-)

That probably sounded like i dont like what youve done with the place so much but its also cool just not as good as the pg and vg is from MW.

:hello:& :welcome2:to the Planet Nadaal!

Now then, that is one cracking little set up you've got there...I take it you built it yourself? I too have not long been vaping, about two months now...and slowly getting things together, but not yet got a proper purpose built storage facility for everything. I'm a amateur carpenter myself..so will no doubt make something up out of a salvaged timber unit, when I find something suitable. And speaking of man caves...i'm currently building mine! :D

How long did it take you to build that station?

And er...this might be a bit pot calling kettle (cos I've got shite loads too!)..but have ya got enough juices there, mate?!! ;)

Anyhoo...welcome aboard Nadaal! :)2

Last edited:
:hello:& :welcome2:to the Planet Nadaal!

Now then, that is one cracking little set up you've got there...I take it you built yourself? I too have not long been vaping, about two months now...and slowly getting things together, but not yet got a proper purpose built storage facility for everything. I'm a amateur carpenter myself..so will no doubt make something up out of salvaged timber unit, when I find something suitable. And speaking of man caves...i'm currently building mine! :D

How long did that station take you to build?

And er...this might be a bit pot calling kettle (cos I've got shite loads too!)..but have ya got enough juices there mate?!! ;)

Anyhoo...welcome aboard Nadaal! :)2
Cheers mate. Yes it's all diy including "clapton tool" ;-). Well planning and getting meterials took a while (stuff ordered online etc). Many elements were added during/after the process. Shelf was made in one day (designed in few days - first I planned to make a simple shelf - like spice rack one. Modifications and improvements were made when I was creating a model in SketchUp).
If you plan what you want and how you want it to look, you should do it in couple of days.
If you'll need any help or advice or have any questions about it just let me know. Will be more than happy to help.
Regarding juices - there's never enough :-)
Good luck with your DIY!

(below with lights on ;-))

20180420_020415.jpg

Looks preety cool with the lights on in the dark! I hadn't factored putting any lights in..but might go that route. Are those LEDs?

Just 'followed' you so I can I remember who it was that made that station! :D

My initial plan is to find some pre existing cabinet and modify to suit my particular preferences, but if I can't find the right piece, then I may go scratch built. I can't see in the photos, but does yours closed up..i.e with a pull down shutter door or just standard hinged doors?

Back
Top Bottom