What's new

Hi Vaping Community

Hi

Welcome!
I dabbled about 2.5 years ago, started with Aspire CF+ kit which had the nautilus tank, moved onto a mod & dub sub ohm tank. Then i quit smoking fags in Sep19 with the caliburn & nic salts. Mainly use pod & mtl tanks now. Not building myself yet

I'm currently just using the T18E nothing special. I find it very functional and works for me. I also have a stock pile of pod devices but not really come round to using them regularly.

Hi Billy Rahman
QuVEQVr.png

I'm currently just using the T18E nothing special. I find it very functional and works for me. I also have a stock pile of pod devices but not really come round to using them regularly.
Hi

What is it that you dont like about the pods? Just curious, what have you got and why dont you enjoy them?

Haha.
On a serious note, i just like to understand why people like what they like u know. Thought i might be able to offer some DeeDee wisdom lol not that its particular amazing lol
Im sure Deedee after youve shown him the error of his ways with your VERY amazing wisdom, he will be challenging you to the Pod title.

Back
Top Bottom