What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi ppl

Paulred

Initiate
Just joined only a lightweight though just wanna get of the fags, been a week so far so good with this pockex. Might invest in something abit heavier to indulge in my occasional herb intake too anyway cool ppl.

Hello and welcome, time goes by quickly 1 week could soon be 10, keep on vaping.

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet.........
Well done to you 1 week off the the smokes you've broken the ice its all up hill now........

Hi Paul, welcome to the planet & congrats on reaching the critical first week! :goodjob: :thumbup:

11 months in myself...and i dunno where the feck the time went..i can't believe i've almost hit my 1st anniversary! Says alot then..as it's been a breeze, once i got the hang of this new fangled tech. Saving oodles too..now...but be warned..the first few months can get expensive during the 'exerimental' phase, as you find you groove and flavours you'll like....not too mention buying more and more mods and tanks too!

Always a good idea to have back-ups...especially while your body is detoxing..nothing worse than a flat battery or you've run out of coils or juices......i bought my 2nd within a few days of the first one! I now have 7 mods in total...and ooooo...aboout a dozen & half of tanks..litres of juices..and more spare coils than a slinky factory! :D

:goodluck: with it..and don't be shy from asking any questions mate..the apes are primed and ready to assist in anyway 'we' can! Good luck mate! :)

Cheers ppl for taking the time out encouragement an welcoming me to the planet. I am abit obsessed with the vape thing at the moment hopefully it'll subside

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Paulred ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Back
Top Bottom