What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi, new user based in Essex

rugmuncher

Initiate
Hi all,

Been reading the forum for a while now, thought about time I registered as I have a few questions!!

I'm in my early 50's, smoking around 20 cigarettes a day since the age of about 20 with just a 3 years gap in my 40's.

Decided to try vaping as I was developing a niggling cough, I have always detested the smell of cigarettes, and really don't like other people smelling it on my either.

Anyway, 5 months ago I went into my High St vape shop (a chain) and was sold an Innokin T18ii and 5 bottles of juice (12mg), cheap as chips. I cut down the fags to a couple a day over the first 2 weeks, then I gave up all together and haven't touched one since. Very proud of myself if I'm honest!

A couple of moths ago talking to people at work that vape and learnt about sub-ohming, me being me I had to give it a try! I bought a SMOK Morph cheap online (gaudy gold colour that's why it was cheap!) and also a Geevape Zeus tank. Stuck some of my 12mg juice in it, took a draw and nearly killed myself...didn't know you come down in nic with sub-ohming!

I carried on sub ohming with 3mg for a while, and now I'm on zero, yes zero.

I've recently started making my own juice. I want to start using an RTA and building my own.

I'm not sure I want to continue sub ohming, I enjoy it but I go through shed loads of juice, plus the amount of vapour they produce is a but much, no chance of a discreet vape without looking like I'm on fire!

That's where my questions start, I need a better MTL than the T18ii, I'd like it run on a 18650, I'd like a rebuildable. What to get, where to get coils etc etc, but probably best I start a new thread somewhere else.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Cheers.

Hi and welcome to the community. Yeah, start a new thread for tank recommendations. We can help you find a nice MTL RTA.

Hi Rugmuncher, welcome and congrats on your achievements.

I'll post on your new thread about you MTL question.

Hi @rugmuncher and welcome to the planet.
congratz on getting down to zero already. majority of us have stuck on 3mg after many years of vaping.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Very nice Introduction @rugmuncher Nice that your down to zero so quick, still on 20mg salts myself but i was a far heavier smoker than you so that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it. Welcome to the Planet, i don't think you will find a friendlier bunch of boys and girls. They know quite a bit about vaping but don't tell them i told you :)

Back
Top Bottom