What's new

Hi new to the planet!

Robbo9981

Hi new here just purchased a cool fire ultra kit sub ohm about 3 weeks ago still learning about the different coils etc, anyone know what the ti ss settings are etc

Many thanks

Hi Robbo. Welcome.

TI ad SS are for temperature control vaping. I suspect the kit you have will not have Titanium or Stainless Steel coils so I wouldn't worry about them settings but if you are interested in temp vaping, give it a go.

Welcome to POTV.

Those settings are for different coil material when using Temperature Control setting on the device. Ti - Titanium SS - Stainless Steel etc.

I'd stick on wattage setting for now if you are fairly new to vaping, plenty of time to discover Temp Control down the line.

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

as said above Ni is nickel, Ti is titanium, SS is stainless steel.
NI & Ti must be used in TC mode only
SS can be used in wattage and TC modes

wattage for a beginner is the way to go. a lot of kits offer all these options but there are a few tanks especially newer ones that only have wattage (kanthal) coils.
in the last 6 months we are seeing the rebirth of Mesh coils as well which are for wattage mode a well.
ive tried TC a couple of times and after almost 4 years i still only use wattage.
each coil will show the range on the side of the coil or on the box. if you get stuck just ask.

always prime a new coil by dripping juice on all the holes around the coil and a couple down the top. start on a much lower wattage than you vape at to let it bed in and turn up slowly.

Hi and welcome to the planet.

Already loads of answers to your q, so just a hello from me.

Well since a few others have explained the difference I won't bother you with the same answer just a quick Hello and welcome instead.

Back
Top Bottom