What's new

Hi it's me again with yet another question.

Gazzyb

Initiate
Been vaping 70/30 ejuice and just wondered what max vg juice is like and would I taste any difference and if my tank would be okay with it?
I'm using a sub ohm valyrian tank with a 0.15ohm mesh coil. Thanks for any advice.

70/30 or 80/20 will work o`k, you wont notice a difference in taste, the 80/20 may give more cloud.

70/30 or 80/20 will work o`k, you wont notice a difference in taste, the 80/20 may give more cloud.
Cheers iqon, you always reply to posts you legend. =) sure I'll have more questions soon enough lol

the thicker vg the life of the coil could be shorter. also if you chan vape you could get a dry hit which is not pleasant so dont take too many deep inhales as thicker juice takes a little longer to prime the coils.
80-100vg is more suited to drippers where you build your own coils.

pg gives the kick at bacl of the neck and vg gives larger clouds
not many juices are 100% vg as the flavorings are norm in pg form so its more like 80/20
high vg juice is not good for mtl vapeing ie low watts low volume of vape but high nic levs

Only difference might be a little sweeter as vg gives a sweeter vape than pg.
Yep. More clouds and noticeably sweeter, even more so if you use the Boots VG.
PG plays havoc with my COPD, to the point I can't use 50/50 juices.

as for your tank. It my be worth raking out you wicking, a bit more than usual. But ensure there is still a good length without fouling the cap. Oddly there are occasions where less cotton moves more juice. Length allows the cotton to hold more juice. Helping the juice keep up.
I've found it quite difficult to make juice at higher VG than 80%. There's not a large range of concentrate in VG to choose from.

Yep. More clouds and noticeably sweeter, even more so if you use the Boots VG.
PG plays havoc with my COPD, to the point I can't use 50/50 juices.

as for your tank. It my be worth raking out you wicking, a bit more than usual. But ensure there is still a good length without fouling the cap. Oddly there are occasions where less cotton moves more juice. Length allows the cotton to hold more juice. Helping the juice keep up.
I've found it quite difficult to make juice at higher VG than 80%. There's not a large range of concentrate in VG to choose from.
Have you tried www.justvape247 they have a big range of VG flavour concentrates

My son is pg intollerent and he mixes 100% VG. He uses VG flavours and Nic, mixed with AVG ( VG WITH DISTILLED WATER)

Back
Top Bottom