What's new

Hi guys im new on here,

00jase

JUST WANTED TO GET AN IDEA OF A SAFE BUILD ON FIRST Mec using VTC5'S, been doing research but still want to be safe so would appreciate hearing from the experts. I was going to go for a . 4 ohm. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @00jase ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

JUST WANTED TO GET AN IDEA OF A SAFE BUILD ON FIRST Mec using VTC5'S, been doing research but still want to be safe so would appreciate hearing from the experts. I was going to go for a . 4 ohm. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated
Hi & welcome to the Planet.
In answer to your question, if you haven't already, use Ohms law or any of the calculators to determine the Amp draw on any build you intend to use on a mech mod. The VTC5 is safe to use at 0.4ohm as it's going to pull around 11A & these are rated by Mooch at 20A.
Personally I use Sony VTC5A (25A rated) or the new Molicell P26A (25A rated) because I build lower & prefer the extra headroom for safety. Batteries wise only buy from the likes of Fogstar or 18650.UK, both vendors on here with various discount codes.
Have a read in the Mech mods & rebuildables sections, plenty of help & advice there.

Back
Top Bottom