What's new

Hi from west London

Ealing Fogman

Initiate
Hi, Just found this site, seems great. Have been vaping 14months, best thing I ever did, Plus get to chat to like minded vapers....................

Hiya matey, glad to have you on board. How did you find us? What device do you use?

Howdy ... enjoy .. v friendly here

Hi Fogman

Welcome to the planet, good to have another vaper in the West London area. I'm in Hayes a tad further West than you.

Somebody mentioned POTV on ukv. Currently running megaladon with Penelope rebuildable, Also got Lt which seems a little redundant since I got the Penelope, also 18650 tin mod which I built myself, Cheers Guys................

Hi Fogman

Welcome to the planet, good to have another vaper in the West London area. I'm in Hayes a tad further West than you.

Hey Ian, we seem to be few and far between in west London, Great to hear your'e not too far from me. Trying to organise a mini meet at moment, if i can find enough of us in west london, would you be interested, Cheers Fogman....................

Depends when and where but definatly interested. Let me know as things progress.

Welcome fogman! Great to have you here. You've come to the right place for friendly banter :)

Back
Top Bottom