What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi From North Essex

Vapingtree

Postman
I'm a new vaper, decided I'd quit rollies in Nov., only one laspe since - and I didn't enjoy it.

This vaping lark is addictive in its own right! Learnt a lot from POTV already, thanks for all the reviews, etc. Lots more to learn still.

T

I'm a new vaper, decided I'd quit rollies in Nov., only one laspe since - and I didn't enjoy it.

This vaping lark is addictive in its own right! Learnt a lot from POTV already, thanks for all the reviews, etc. Lots more to learn still.

T

Glad you made it in mate! Was me who sorted your account earlier ;) Well done on kicking the cigs, now they taste rank there is no going back! So what set up and juice are you on at the minute? Also how long were you a smoker for before you switched?

Thanks for sorting out my brain fart!

Started out with an Aspire X30 kit, still use that but bought a Smok AL85 and some City Vape Vanilla Custard from The Vapers Lounge in Colchester - I've no connection with them, just a new customer that wishes to support their efforts in getting smokers to quit, good coffee too. Also bought an Aspire Cleito tank, I like to have a couple of flavours to switch between.

I saw the review of VGOD's Baklava on POTV and bought some from Grey Haze using the 10% code - thanks for that.

The Baklava is in the Cleito and I can't stop vaping it, absolutely gorgeous taste and smell. The Vanilla Custard is in the Baby Beast that came with the AL85, that's lovely too.

I smoked on and off from 10 (bad boy!), stopped buying them at 12 because bigger boys would knick them off me. Smoked socially again at 21, smoked regularly for the last 20+ years but really light weight, 50g of Golden Virginia would last a month. It hasn't been at all difficult to swap to vaping, thoroughly enjoying the flavours and will be getting in to RTAs soon for even more fun.

Back
Top Bottom