What's new

Hi, fairly new here

Hello, I've started vaping 1-2 weeks ago, before then I was a non-smoker, I'm not really addicted to the nicotine, like I don't have the urge to do it all the time, only just when I want to :)

Give it a little time, addiction does not come immediately, it sort of creeps up on you, and it will take even longer before you admit to yourself that you are hooked. At least you are not smoking, that is 100% stupid, vaping probably being 95% safer than smoking is only 5% stupid.

Welcome to the planet.
Enjoy.

Is that a good thing?

I think it is, had vaping not been about your only alternative would of been cigarettes,could it be possible you would of started smoking at some point?.
I think and hope we will see more people who would of otherwise smoked take up vaping as a safer alternative and never move on to smoking.

Welcome to the forum.

I've found that a lot of people argue that vaping when your not a smoker is stupid, and part of me can see where they're coming from as its the sort of thing the media and government will use against vaping, but on the other hand I don't have a problem with it. IMO if you can start vaping you're not at risk of starting smoking, which is definitely a good thing, so welcome to the forums elliot :)

Welcome Elliot. Think you'll find that vaping as a stress reliever - is much safer than smoking but nothing is 100% safe to smoke or vape. There is some great research done by the UCL(university College London) showing how much safer vaping is than smoking. Hope this of some help.. ps this is a great place to meet fellow vape users and like minded peeps..

Welcome to the forum, and to vaping Elliot. You may think you're not addicted to the nic but before you know you're constantly craving a vape. If you can, just get used to 0mg liquids - unless you actually enjoy the addiction, like me ;-)

think the jury is still out to be fair, at the end of the day we are still "burning" something so must be some effect that the body wont like!! vaping still loads better than smoking though!! Sure someone will be along to put me right!!

Back
Top Bottom