What's new

Hi everyone

Meatch

Intro from me, smoker for mainly 40 years, had the odd year off here and there but always went back to stinkies. Month before Christmas finally on vape only, after two years of faffing around with various devices and liquids. Been to VaperExpo in '18 & '19 (turn the music down) and likely to attend again this year. Eldest son works for an independent vape store, but I don't always listen to him as he's never really been hooked on cigs, so vapes different to me. Have seven devices currently on the go, and many liquids, faves being very fruity or the daily grind toffee nut latte (my adv). Might look at building next, but get incredibly fed up with 2ml tanks (my T18's with 50/50 excepted) so maybe not! Looking like an interesting and welcome forum, thankful for living in the flavourful UK!

Hi and welcome to the community. Rebuildables are the way to go, and there are ways to get round the 2ml tank limit.

Welcome to the Planet @Meatch.
You can get bubble glasses for lots of the tanks nowadays to increase the capacity from 2ml upwards to 4 or 5 ml.

Back
Top Bottom