What's new

Hi everyone, just got my first stabwood need advice

Thsnks. It five clicks and then locks, then after 10 seconds s reen dimms slightly then after 30 seconds screen goes blank in a standby type mode, then as soo as you touch fire its on again, then you 5 clicks to unlock if that makes sense? From. Reading about chip in it I think this is how it's meant to work. Many thanks, M
As i said i dont really no much about this mod as i never owned one sorry i could not tell you more but iam sure there will be another ape along soon who knows more about this hope you get it sorted soon mate.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Mark8888 , Nice to meet you mate !!! As far as I know, It's a DNA board in your mod, if it's anything like mine, you can't turn it off, just lock it so that it doesn't fire in your pocket, it will go into sleep mode after a while !!!

Looks like maybe a dna 75 board. You can't turn these off so 5 clicks to lock the screen then it will go into standby mode when the screen goes black. This is effectively off for this board.

Thsnks. It five clicks and then locks, then after 10 seconds s reen dimms slightly then after 30 seconds screen goes blank in a standby type mode, then as soo as you touch fire its on again, then you 5 clicks to unlock if that makes sense? From. Reading about chip in it I think this is how it's meant to work. Many thanks, M

yes mate, almost all mods are effectively in standby. even if it says it's 'off' ..... otherwise you wouldn't be able to turn it on.

Hallo! That's a really nice looking mod. I'll just google that to have a look and OMG HOW MUCH??
I'd cherish that like a newborn.

Back
Top Bottom