What's new

hi everyone, I'm Paulo

Paulo

I'm Paulo , 37 and in UK over a decade, I smoke for 20 years even if I am asthmatic yeah I know I know...oh well, but since vapping I'm not even needing my medicines anymore to keep my asthma under control so I really get upset when people that dont know shit about vap comes with things like "oh man that is even worst than cigarretes!" I just quit to explain people, I just dont care anymore!
I may even be recording my next apointment at GP and post it in youtube.

Sure theres a big war going in this new world of ecigarretes but to me by body already thank me a lot for it and guess what? Hummity is what is supossed to me harmfull to my lungs, go and figure out!

I just start right with a smok 220w and micro TFV4 onhigh nicotine, a friend told me if is not working for you is because you not in the right set you for you and I should invest if I want to make it to work.

Actually trying to understand about TC, but today in the shop guy just told me TC is bulshit and, he dont even knew about metal coeficients when i ask him about it... when if you use high wattage (200w my case) with Ni200 by example it can be really bad making those coils red, but cause I need to have a really strong and short pull I need to figure out this.

Thank you, hope to learn and help too as much I can.

yep sounds about right ....... not funny but hey Ni200 at 200w in wattage mode definatly not the best mate.
Glad you know the word coeficents Paulo, will stand you in good stead no doubt.

ATB

Welcome Paulo.

Strangely enough I was watching a video today by Dr Farsalinos who mentioned a study on asthma an vaping. Other people see an improvement too, so it's not just you.

Listen, you've got two good bits of kit there but it's dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. I'm going to assume you are using the coils that came with the device. TC is not bullshit, in fact it is essential if you're using the Ni (Nickel) coils.
It sounds like you're vaping very hot which is not a great idea, especially when you're quite new and don't understand everything yet.

You either need to work out how to use TC using the nickel coil or use a kanthal coil on wattage/power mode.

There are lots of people here who can help you, so you're in the right place.

Safety first ;)

Hi there and thank you both,
yes yes I already know at least that and I agree, it is not bulshit. Thats why I want to learn to make good use of it, until then im in wattage mode with those Kanthal preesing the fire button like 1 second, i just want feeling of a short pull and strong hit with plenty vapor too.
In my opinion someone that's is working in a shop selling you this kind of products should know a bit more about what they are selling. It is bad for vapping comunity this kind of examples really. I respect but we are not all after huge clouds like he did to show off and fill up the whole store of smoke when shop was full of clients, just my 2 cents

Thanks again I know I'm in the right place

Hi Paulo and welcome to the planet, I'm with you on the asthma thing I used to be able to get through two 50g packs of tobacco a week and my asthma was so bad I needed my inhaler every hour and I couldn't walk without generating a wheeze on my chest but since I started vaping over five years ago I possibility use my inhaler once monthly and it's a amazing feeling not needing it as much [emoji1]

Hi Paulo and welcome. Your in the right place and as you go on you will learn a lot I have only been here a month and i have learned so much i got the coolfire IV a few weeks ago and i love it i have made a mistake on my new tank but i have been pointed in the right direction here so i know what to do now. 200w is too high thou. if you have any questions just ask here and someone will point you in the right direction. I'm asthmatic too and i have noticed how much better i feel and i hardly take my releiver inhaler now before i was taking it around 6 times a day and althou i still smoke 2 cigs a day i vape lots and it works for me and eventually i will not smoke any.

attachment.php
upload_2016-5-23_20-44-52-gif.91600
Hello @Paulo ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Hello and welcome to the forums... asthmatic too, but found that cigarettes HELPED in some weird way - but stopped smoking 10 years ago, and chest got worse -so decided to try vaping too !

Back
Top Bottom