What's new

Hi complete newbie

F4T_XJ

Postman
After smoking for longer than I care to remember and trying so many times to give up my 30 a day and always failing I decided I would move to vaping. I have tried patches, gum, cold turkey and the disposable ecigs and the refillable pen type from newsagents.
After driving past a vape shop in central London everyday I decided to stop and go in.
I did no research what so ever so had to trust the advice I was given was not just them selling me what they wanted. That said I'm pretty happy with what I got.
I walked out with a Eleaf iStick Power, Nautilus X & Aspire Cleito with expansion tubes, spare coils and 10 bottles of juice.

I got to test lots of equipment and taste more flavours they I expected. The whole experience was fantastic, although not cheap neither is 30 a day.

I mostly use the Nautilus X tank at the moment as it feels closer to smoking than the Cleito but the flavour from the Cleito is just amazing.

So far so good I haven't even craved tobacco yet but I sure I will hit some harder times.

My favourite juice from the ones I bought Attitude Punk which I'm nearly running out of.

I'm already obsessed with different mods, tanks and coils. Basically anything to keep my mind of ciggs and enjoy the experience as much as possible by trying different flavours.

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

congratz on finally finding some kit to help you kick the cigs. it sure is a great feeling after so many years.
it will take time but sooner or later you will start seeing profits build up instead of a pile of dog ends.
if your on a computer then check the signature below. yes ive spent over 3 grand on mods,juice,tanks but ive got shed loads to show for it and im upto 6000 not spent on cigs.
bookmark this thread as b&m's are great for face to face and testing but they have overheads to pay so will always be dearer than online. everything you will need is here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hi complete newbie!

Welcome to the forum!

And congrats on finally kicking the cancer sticks to the curb!

Hi and welcome. Great to see youve kitted up already! Im just on the basics at mo so awesome to get some verbatim feedback about kit from a newly off smokes person.

Hi @F4T_XJ and welcome to.the forum. Congrats on kicking the 30 a day hobbit... no easy task.

The amount of kit available can make it easy to buy uncontrollably but it does settle down for most of us..... eventually.

The list @MrDJ has put together and already provided the link for is an awesome help as well and don't forget there is discount codes as well that can lead to some great savings.

Enjoy the journey and the healthier lifestyle buddy and remember.... if you need info just ask... the folks on here are a great help.

Think of the initial expense as an investement in your future ...from here it can become as expensive or as cheap as you like . Comes down to how badly affected by shinyitis you are haha

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @F4T_XJ , nice to meet you Mate !!! Congratulations, Enjoy the Journey !!!

Thanks everyone, my motivation is health but with the amount of money I was spending on smokes it would take a lot of vape equipment not to save money. I never really thought about how much I was spending on it until you start thinking about it in monthly and yearly terms.
I actually really enjoy smoking and that has probably been my biggest problem in giving up.
At the moment I start the day with a high nicotine juice in the Nautilus X and then drop to 6mg for the most of the day. In the evening I swap to the Cleito with 3mg nicotine and just enjoy the intense flavours it produces.
The istick Power lasts well typically still have around 65% battery left at the end of each day. Almost 15% of that is with the extra power needed for the Cleito.

I have been playing around with the istick already and installed Artic Fox firmware as I prefer the interface and customisation. Love the way it recognises the coil and automatically switches to the correct profile.
Starting to play with the discharge curves last night.

Back
Top Bottom