What's new

Hi All

Welcome!

Quick question, what resistance coils are u using in the current tank, it should be on the coil ie:

0.3, 0.6, 0.8, 1.2 etc.....

Hi mate! Welcome! Keep asking questions, this is a great place full of great people and great insight! :)

Hello and Welcome to POTV. I have about a dozen pipes but sadly none for Vaping. I actually enjoyed pipe smoking and can't remember why i quit. Be nice to see if they could be Converted.
If the bowl is big enough to accommodate an 18350 battery, some can be converted - I converted a couple with old Ego connectors/switches when I first joined. Always meant to try again with something else ............ but you know how it is. :D

If the bowl is big enough to accommodate an 18350 battery, some can be converted - I converted a couple with old Ego connectors/switches when I first joined. Always meant to try again with something else ............ but you know how it is. :D

Don't think i have ever seen a pipe with a bowl big enough for an 18650 lol. That must be some big pipe :)

Hello to you all.
I am waiting for my kamry k1000 plus to arrive, and have been reading some of the posts on POTV. Now,crewella seems to be the expert on pipes so I guess this question is for her,am I waisting my money??? Thanks for reading this,I have lots more questions but il start with the above.

Welcome to the forum mate

Don't think i have ever seen a pipe with a bowl big enough for an 18650 lol. That must be some big pipe :)
18350. Girly pipe. :)

upload_2021-7-25_18-31-37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom