What's new

Hi All

I really do appreciate what everyone is saying to me,especially Crewella, but,sub ohms,and the like??? Might aswel be talking Martian. As I've said I only took up vaping a few weeks ago. So,ladies and gentlemen please forgive me for what seems like petty and silly questions, I've got a lot to learn,and thank you all in advance for your knowledge, wisdom and most of all patience.

Hello and Welcome to POTV. I have about a dozen pipes but sadly none for Vaping. I actually enjoyed pipe smoking and can't remember why i quit. Be nice to see if they could be Converted.

I really do appreciate what everyone is saying to me,especially Crewella, but,sub ohms,and the like??? Might aswel be talking Martian. As I've said I only took up vaping a few weeks ago. So,ladies and gentlemen please forgive me for what seems like petty and silly questions, I've got a lot to learn,and thank you all in advance for your knowledge, wisdom and most of all patience.

Hello again mate :)

There will be many questions raised when you start vaping and this is the right place to be to ask them. Here on POTV there has been a long standing philosophy that no vape related question is a silly question. So always keep that in mind :)

"Sub Ohm" refers to vape coils that have a resistance of below 1 ohm. It used to be a term solely associated with a style of vaping known as Direct Lung (DL or DTL). Big vapour clouds with an airy draw.
The alternative to DL is "Mouth to Lung" (MTL) where the vaping style typically used coils above 1 ohm resistance. Small vapour clouds, a tighter draw and more similar to smoking a cigarette.
Things have moved on a little now but the principals of the above remain.

When you have a spare few minutes you could have a look through some of the POTV Guides which might help answer, or raise, some questions.

Beginners Guides | Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
welcome 1 of us now.jpeg

@Barnseyboy

It's fine, we've all been where you are. Try the pipe with the tank that comes with it, and try your current tank on it. Let us know how you get on, and ask as many questions as you like. :)

Back
Top Bottom