What's new

Hi all,

Gavrillo

Initiate
Hello vapers, been lurking for a while and liked the friendliness of this site, I gave up smoking about 6 years ago and had been buying e-pens from the garage up until a month ago ( always about to give up !) when I bought my first mods - I now have a new hobby which I am really enjoying, all that time ( and money ) wasted ! Take care everyone and bfn , Gav

Hello vapers, been lurking for a while and liked the friendliness of this site, I gave up smoking about 6 years ago and had been buying e-pens from the garage up until a month ago ( always about to give up !) when I bought my first mods - I now have a new hobby which I am really enjoying, all that time ( and money ) wasted ! Take care everyone and bfn , Gav
Welcome to the Planet. Glad ur enjoying your new hobby.

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Good work on 6 years, that's a great achievement! What kit are you using now?

Hi and welcome to the planet @Gavrillo

congratz on finally getting your first real bit of kit. you are sure to catch the bug which is shinyitis :D

Welcome mate! What kit did you go for Now? 6 years on garage vapes is brilliant well done pal

Back
Top Bottom