What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi all

JackyLFC

Postman
Long time lurker here, been vaping for about 10 years now, fell out with the hobby side of things for a good few year just sticking to small sub ohm stock coil type setups. Kept me away from the ciggies though mind!

Since all this lockdown has begun ive found myself right back in the thick of it with a whole range of setups again, rtas, rdas, mechs etc etc.
Fell in love all over again with the great hobby vaping can be!

Ive also learned an awful lot from this brilliant forum over my lurking years lol!

Anyway i wont bore you with anymore ramble i hope everyone is doing well and hopefully catch up around the forum

Ste

Welcome @JackyLFC I won't tell you that the guys on here are great because you probably know that from your lurking.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Welcome @JackyLFC I won't tell you that the guys on here are great because you probably know that from your lurking.

Cheers

I know i cant speak highly enough of all the members on here who have learned me so much without even knowing it over the years lol.

See you around mate

@JackyLFC I am always floating around somewhere, the guys and girls on here are really helpful, i have come on leaps and bounds since joining. No matter what you want to learn they will help you through it, I am looking into Temp Control so don't know how much help i will get with that when i ask lol.

@JackyLFC I am always floating around somewhere, the guys and girls on here are really helpful, i have come on leaps and bounds since joining. No matter what you want to learn they will help you through it, I am looking into Temp Control so don't know how much help i will get with that when i ask lol.

I hope you find the help you need with TC, which i am confident you will.

Never really been into TC myself gave it a go a couple times but always reverted to power. Ive never owned a DNA device which is supposed to deliver the best TC experience so maybe if/when i pick one up il revisit it.

Good luck :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom