What's new

Hi all

Hello and come on in, ex smokers especially welcomed :)

more than an ex smoker. Im divorced with tobacco! lol ...you know, never say never, but I really cant figure out myself with a burning stick in my mouth again. God, that horrible flavour, that stink. Shit I cant even explain why I did smoke for 20 years if even didnt like it.

If only I tried vaping before... sigh

Thank you all guys for your welcome :)

more than an ex smoker. Im divorced with tobacco! lol ...you know, never say never, but I really cant figure out myself with a burning stick in my mouth again. God, that horrible flavour, that stink. Shit I cant even explain why I did smoke for 20 years if even didnt like it.

If only I tried vaping before... sigh

Thank you all guys for your welcome :)
@OzoreXS I have quit after 47 years, mainly down to being really ill at the beginning of the month, tried vaping years ago and truthfully it just didn't fit so went back on the roll ups. I have been off the tobacco nearly a month now and actually enjoy vaping, I was rolling my own and smoking about 50-60 a day so a very heavy smoker, I was in hospital for 10 days and they gave me patches and a nicotine inhaler and decided I wasn't gonna smoke again so started buying mods which has now become more of an addiction than smoking ever was. The guys and girls on this forum have all been a tremendous help and are kind of like family but don't tell them that lol, they are a great bunch of people and will give you advice anytime so don't be afraid to ask, sorry about the long message I get carried away sometimes .

@OzoreXS I have quit after 47 years, mainly down to being really ill at the beginning of the month, tried vaping years ago and truthfully it just didn't fit so went back on the roll ups. I have been off the tobacco nearly a month now and actually enjoy vaping, I was rolling my own and smoking about 50-60 a day so a very heavy smoker, I was in hospital for 10 days and they gave me patches and a nicotine inhaler and decided I wasn't gonna smoke again so started buying mods which has now become more of an addiction than smoking ever was. The guys and girls on this forum have all been a tremendous help and are kind of like family but don't tell them that lol, they are a great bunch of people and will give you advice anytime so don't be afraid to ask, sorry about the long message I get carried away sometimes .
No man, no worries. I always like to read when someones express sincerely.
Sounds like you´ve been through some hard moments.
Nice to see you´ve find the tool to stop that gross habit. I was also a rolling cig consumer, but I never got more than 10/12 smokes a day.
For me, vaping was also more than "the alternative". So, first goal achieved (quit smoking). Now looking to reduce this, as you said, new addiction. eh. Im´ not in a hurry with this tho. :25:

Looking forward to get enough msgs in order to bring you my first contribution and, why not, "my specialty":
Subohm tanks + "baby" coils + compatibility + refurbish/cleaning procedure + coil review/score :2thumbsup:

I´ve lurking around a bit and yeah, seems like I will enjoy in this place!

@OzoreXS you will fit right in, when I know more about vaping I will look into making coils but I can't figure ohm's law out no matter how I try lol. I will keep trying to figure it out, I would love to make my own RDA's or what ever you call them, I need to walk before I can run though lol.

Hey hey @OzoreXS

Pleasure to have u on POTV

GREAT forum with amazing, knowledgable and very humorous people.

So OzoreXS............im curious, why that name?

DeeDee my name is Diane, i know not original at all lol ;)

Hey hey @OzoreXS

Pleasure to have u on POTV

GREAT forum with amazing, knowledgable and very humorous people.

So OzoreXS............im curious, why that name?

DeeDee my name is Diane, i know not original at all lol ;)
Thx Dee

My nick? LOL
In a nutshell:
There was a spanish performer called Antonio Ozores (AKA "Señor Ozores"). This man was well known for his comic way of speaking. He used to talk so weird and so quick that was a complete nonsense but at the same time, he was fully understood xD

Back in my teen days I started talking like that, sometimes, and not in purpose. Eventually it happened more and more... so my friends started calling me "Señor Ozores".
XS (excess) is somethig I added to my nick "Ozores" for being to much Señor Ozores, you know. :D

In "real life" I have a very common name :)

I think you are the first person asking me about this. How can I loose my oportunity for explaining it! ?

Best Regards

Thx Dee

My nick? LOL
In a nutshell:
There was a spanish performer called Antonio Ozores (AKA "Señor Ozores"). This man was well known for his comic way of speaking. He used to talk so weird and so quick that was a complete nonsense but at the same time, he was fully understood xD

Back in my teen days I started talking like that, sometimes, and not in purpose. Eventually it happened more and more... so my friends started calling me "Señor Ozores".
XS (excess) is somethig I added to my nick "Ozores" for being to much Señor Ozores, you know. :D

In "real life" I have a very common name :)

I think you are the first person asking me about this. How can I loose my oportunity for explaining it! ?

Best Regards

I found this quite funny. I Can speak Spanish and understand it if it is spoken slowly to me. But this guy went straight over my head. I did watch it about 10 times and managed to get to grips with a small bit of stuff he was going on about. Bienvenidos @OzoreXS Como estas.

Back
Top Bottom