What's new

Hi all

Hiya, been Vaping around 3 years, used to smoke 20 cigarettes per day, started off on the basic ego style pen type, started up a YouTube channel reviewing eliquid in my spare time, what’s everyone else’s background? Currently using the dotmod petri. So many favourite juices [emoji3] right now I’m using vanilla custard by you got ejuice x

Hiya, been Vaping around 3 years, used to smoke 20 cigarettes per day, started off on the basic ego style pen type, started up a YouTube channel reviewing eliquid in my spare time, what’s everyone else’s background? Currently using the dotmod petri. So many favourite juices [emoji3] right now I’m using vanilla custard by you got ejuice x
im guessing your in America then as not heard of that shop and google shows in $$$
oopps, just found it on vape club. so are you in uk or states.
i love my custards but as the majority of us are in the UK its difficult to recommend any other custards worth trying.
me been vaping almost 3 years now. started off with a blu pro and upgraded a few weeks later to a istick ans nautilus tank. now upto 23 mods and 44 tanks and roughly 9 litres of juice.

you can find quite a few custards on post 2 here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

I have a fair few mods , tanks , rda etc, went through a diy phase just before tpd have a lot of liquid too :-) I stumbled across flavour boss a few months back, use a lot of their diy

had my latest delivery today. thought i had to try my old fave from 2 years ago

Image585488665075968640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom