What's new

Hi all! New vaper who knows nothing!!

Hi everyone I’ve been vaping for all of about a month and got a lot to learn!! Been totally cig free for the grand total of 4 days, after smoking 20+ B&H gold for nearly 35 years, never thought I’d give up the fags, just hoping I don’t slip back into bad habits! I’m going to head off to the newbie questions sections and try not to bore you all with my stupid questions!! Looking forward to chatting to you all
Welcome Ferret Girl. LETIEN

Welcome @Ferret Girl . I am a MTL type vaper, who is cigarette free for 3 months already. If you look info for MTL type, i can share all the info i gathered in this 3 months [emoji3]

:hello: Ferretgirl, :welcome1: to this here house of madness....."Ouuuur house..in the middle of ouuuurrr street!" :)2

:welcome2::noob:

It's been nearly two years since i gave the cancer stinkies the boot...and i'm all the better for it. Takes awee while to get your head around all the jargon, and the multitude of set ups, flavour, nic strenghts....to build or not to build (Ooooo! Sounds like a germ of an idea for book..or even a play there!)...and all the rest of it.

And a fair old dollop of trial and error too...but stick with it....and and you'll soon get the gist. I pretty much went every blinkin' rabbit hole going when i started..but this mod and that tank...not too mention trying flavour after flavour....and now i've settled nicely into my little groove...happy as larry...and better off in more ways than one.

Enjoy the experience..the highs (finding that perfect sweet spot) & the lows (dry hits are abso-ferkin-lutely disgusting!)...so perservere....and soon you'll wonder why you didn't take up vaping years ago!

Good luck lass! :thumbup:

Ps: don't listen to me, cos i'm a idiot! :ohboobs::nothingtoadd::muhaha::imstupid:cool:

IMG_20170513_185939_232.JPG

@Ferret Girl

Welcome to the forum, there are many professionals in this forum, don’t worry asking your questions, and congrats switching smoking to vaping.:hugs:

Back
Top Bottom