What's new

Hi all! New vaper who knows nothing!!

Ferret Girl

Hi everyone I’ve been vaping for all of about a month and got a lot to learn!! Been totally cig free for the grand total of 4 days, after smoking 20+ B&H gold for nearly 35 years, never thought I’d give up the fags, just hoping I don’t slip back into bad habits! I’m going to head off to the newbie questions sections and try not to bore you all with my stupid questions!! Looking forward to chatting to you all

Hi and welcome to the community. We'll do our best to help you stay off the fags. And don't worry about asking lots of questions.

Welcome to the forums @Ferret Girl ask away someone will know the answer to most things vape related or otherwise! Congrats on being stinkie free it’s a great feeling isn’t it? Best advise is find what works for you! Every vaper is different.

Hi @Ferret Girl and welcome to the planet.

congratz on the 4 days. takes around 2 weeks to totally detox all the crap out your lungs then the start on the healing process.

and there is no such thing as a stupid question so dont be worried to ask anything about vape.

Hi @Ferret Girl and welcome to POTV Forums, 4 days well done it's not easy but your doing it ... one day at a time and keep going also no questions are stupid so just ask :)

Hey @Ferret Girl and :welcome2: to the potv family.

A big congrats on being cigarette free for 4 days, already a great achievement.
I have a thread in the general section where i used the forum to blog my quitting, everyone was super supportive and helpful and honestly im not sure if i would have succeeded without some of my fellow apes. Just over 3 months for me now :P
There is a lot of info on this forum so please feel free to ask questions, we r here to help u.

I know when i started out i thought i needed 1 thing then over time that changed, my needs changed, experiment if needed till u find what works. I picked up a few second hand items on here which helped my pocket and enabled me to try out new set ups.

Please just ask

Xx

Welcome to the forum [emoji4] and the only stupid questions are the ones left unasked so feel free to ask anything and we will do our best to help [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom