What's new

Hi all, I’m new to this forum and am looking for advice on e liquids

Sarah38

Initiate
Hi all,

i used to vape a couple of years ago then went back on to cigarettes
I’ve now got a new vape and was looking for advice on e liquid
I’ve got a VERY sweet tooth when it comes to liquids, but think my taste buds are shot from years of smoking!
I like Atlantis by Zeus juice but find the flavour is not very strong, was wondering: can anyone recommend e liquid brands that are very strong in flavour?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Personally, I can't recommend any juices but it's a well known fact that smoking tobacco effects both taste and smell. Once you stop smoking it will return to normal after a short period of time.

Others will be along with recommendations shortly.

Welcome to the forum.

Personally, I can't recommend any juices but it's a well known fact that smoking tobacco effects both taste and smell. Once you stop smoking it will return to normal after a short period of time.

Others will be along with recommendations shortly.
Thank you, I hope so!

Hi @Sarah38 and welcome to the planet.

ive not tried that juice so a quick google shows "Atlantis shortfill e-liquid by Zeus Juice is a slushie blend which features winter fruits and icy notes".

me not tried many with that flavour profile but icy ones i have tried and liked are dinner lady summer holiday range. nova vapes mango lychee and grape ice are nice.
think they are the only ice ones ive tried except for some malasian juice that is brain and throat freeze.
others worth a look are prime vapes, cotswold vapour and ive read quite a few reviews that drip hacks can be really sweet.

you can find all the links and a few more here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hello Sarah38 and welcome to POTV :)

I agree with what Mitz said and the longer you're of the cigs the better your taste and smell will get.

You may well hear many vapers say that taste is subjective. So a juice you find weak in flavour might blow my socks off lol.

I've not tried Atlantis but I see it's available in 50PG/50VG and 30PG/70VG. Which are you using?

Your vaping style can influence the flavour (Mouth to Lung or Direct to Lung) as well as the kit you're using.

You've got a new vape! What did you get?

Hi @Sarah38 and welcome to the planet.

ive not tried that juice so a quick google shows "Atlantis shortfill e-liquid by Zeus Juice is a slushie blend which features winter fruits and icy notes".

me not tried many with that flavour profile but icy ones i have tried and liked are dinner lady summer holiday range. nova vapes mango lychee and grape ice are nice.
think they are the only ice ones ive tried except for some malasian juice that is brain and throat freeze.
others worth a look are prime vapes, cotswold vapour and ive read quite a few reviews that drip hacks can be really sweet.

you can find all the links and a few more here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Thank you for your advice, I’ll have a look at these liquids. I’ve heard of drip hacks a few times so fingers crossed I’ll find something!

Hello Sarah38 and welcome to POTV :)

I agree with what Mitz said and the longer you're of the cigs the better your taste and smell will get.

You may well hear many vapers say that taste is subjective. So a juice you find weak in flavour might blow my socks off lol.

I've not tried Atlantis but I see it's available in 50PG/50VG and 30PG/70VG. Which are you using?

Your vaping style can influence the flavour (Mouth to Lung or Direct to Lung) as well as the kit you're using.

You've got a new vape! What did you get?
Hi and thank you

I’m using 30PG/70MG, direct lung vaping.
I know people moan about this brand but I had a smok alien before and I’ve got a smok x priv now. It’s been fine so far, although I am thinking about getting another tank? Don’t know if you would have any ideas?

Hi and thank you

I’m using 30PG/70MG, direct lung vaping.
I know people moan about this brand but I had a smok alien before and I’ve got a smok x priv now. It’s been fine so far, although I am thinking about getting another tank? Don’t know if you would have any ideas?
VG not MG! Lol

Back
Top Bottom