What's new

Hi all! Glad to be here :)

alanstrange5

I'm new to POTV (as you can see I guess). Been vaping a good while now. Started on an innokon T20 then a joytech ego aio. Tried out some tanks like the Cerberus that came with my GV Nova. Realised mesh tanks aren't for me. Tried out some RTAs and ended up squonking. I do still like my intake though from time to time. Now I basically only squonk and I have my first mech on the way, an SQ Topside. Sorry for the rambling. I wonder if other people have gone through the stages like me. Would love to hear other people's journeys.

Hi and welcome to the community. Started on stock coil MTL tanks and then migrated to MTL RTAs. Have stayed there since pretty much apart from the odd AIO device.

Hello and a jolly spiffing welcome to you wot wot. I'm a few months into my vape journey and I mainly MTL with a bit of DL but so far I'm still stock coil tanks.

potv-ani-gif.210337

i started with a ego pen, then a zlide tank and now rebuildables.
i mostly mtl with the vapefly galaxies rdta on a squonk being my most used set up.
for the occasional bit of DL I do its the drop solo on a squonk.

Hi and welcome to POTV! :)

I started on sub ohm stock coil tank like the Eleaf Procore, the the Aspire Cleito 120 pro then moved to mtl pods and aios now.

Enjoy!

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet.
There is a thread on here called your vaping story that's all about other members journeys into the world of vaping :)

Back
Top Bottom