What's new

Heyyy

That's not as bad as one guy I know he built his own pc and it basically was two big arse pc's in one unit , water cooled and ran 4 monitors!!!!

Some PCS are crazy I did all mine water cooled. I used to love it but 8 just love the ease of playing playstation just hooked up to a tv. People say oh you can plug pc in to the tv. I didn't spend that money to play it on a tv haha

Well for me gaming is ok from time to time on my iPad and now and again the wii or ps2 may come out but for me Mother Nature is the best game to play [emoji4][emoji4]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1481722043.428624.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1481722075.321218.jpg

I love both pc and consoles my pc is good for when im in a lazy gaming mood like i just literally want to play one i dont need to concentrate as much on and just click the mouse haha

I love both pc and consoles my pc is good for when im in a lazy gaming mood like i just literally want to play one i dont need to concentrate as much on and just click the mouse haha
I'm the other way round, consoles are for my casual chilled stuff & pc for my actual gaming AAA titles, MMOs, mobas FPS. Consoles get turned on for casual game nights when I can't be arsed with the pc or I tilt so hard I wanna throw something out the window, that may be happening a little too frequently - first season playing ranked overwatch at the moment.

I'm the other way round, consoles are for my casual chilled stuff & pc for my actual gaming AAA titles, MMOs, mobas FPS. Consoles get turned on for casual game nights when I can't be arsed with the pc or I tilt so hard I wanna throw something out the window, that may be happening a little too frequently - first season playing ranked overwatch at the moment.
My pc is my main gaming ive been playing elder scrolls online need go on again soon XD i need buy more games on steam

Back
Top Bottom