What's new

Heyyy

I think i will the wismec keeps calling out to me far too much ive never had somthing stalk me this much apart from a dress i seen on a tv show i seen it in 5differnt episodes with in two days haha

Eyyy, you wont regret it. Do you know what colour youre gonna go for yet? Girls and dresses man haha, were your eyes not deceiving you just so you could justify buying it?

Eyyy, you wont regret it. Do you know what colour youre gonna go for yet? Girls and dresses man haha, were your eyes not deceiving you just so you could justify buying it?
Cyan and grey most likely as im wanting blueish colour Haha no it was actually stalking me lol im not usually one for dresses im not like most girls with clothes etc i hate shopping unless its for games

Cyan and grey most likely as im wanting blueish colour Haha no it was actually stalking me lol im not usually one for dresses im not like most girls with clothes etc i hate shopping unless its for games

Nice, haha did you buy it in the end? Ah yeah my misses is the same frustrating though. I get home to play battlefield and she's on Laura Croft it's cool to have but the novelty soon wears iff sharing your console with the other half haha

Nooo too expensive also the fact it was a wedding dress and i don't need one of those haha
Me and my partner have a few consoles but its a pain when we want to use the same.one but we tend to game on pcs more he got me.one for my birthday as i kept pinching his haha

Nooo too expensive also the fact it was a wedding dress and i don't need one of those haha
Me and my partner have a few consoles but its a pain when we want to use the same.one but we tend to game on pcs more he got me.one for my birthday as i kept pinching his haha

Haha I see. Buy it and he may get the message lol. Yeah it's a pain but she gets bored quickly so that's cool. Yeah I spent like 1200 quid on a pc and then had to sell it to buy a new van I was gutted lol. Do love the PC. I think it's mainly the shiny lights inside which makes me love them haha

Hahaha im.not quite that crazy to just buy a wedding dress haha
I sit on consoles and pc for quite a while like on elder scrolls online and sword art online game
He has pester me to get off it.
I love my oc got a red light.on the front and glass panel on side i want new parts for it thooo

I might look at the rx2 as id be happy with 150w and with it being a two battery it will make it abit smaller for me than the. 3battery

Have you looked at the aspire Archon ?? Nice looking mod it's next on my shopping list [emoji4]

Haha I see. Buy it and he may get the message lol. Yeah it's a pain but she gets bored quickly so that's cool. Yeah I spent like 1200 quid on a pc and then had to sell it to buy a new van I was gutted lol. Do love the PC. I think it's mainly the shiny lights inside which makes me love them haha

That's not as bad as one guy I know he built his own pc and it basically was two big arse pc's in one unit , water cooled and ran 4 monitors!!!!

Back
Top Bottom