What's new

Heyyy

Well @RawrJess sadly red dwarf is a band show in this house as my partners ex used to love it too so she will not watch it Thank god I work shifts and can watch it when she's at work and I should be sleeping lol

Well @RawrJess sadly red dwarf is a band show in this house as my partners ex used to love it too so she will not watch it Thank god I work shifts and can watch it when she's at work and I should be sleeping lol
I could never give up red dwarf my ex use to love it too i use watch it ever night with him but even that could never stop me watching it haha

Main reason we dont want the same as.once we get a collection going we can just pick andn choose wich one we fancy using out of them all

Go with an rx, can't recommend them enough. I'm on my fourth now. Purely because I like them so much. Good weight training for your arms too haha. They just don't break on my experience!

Go with an rx, can't recommend them enough. I'm on my fourth now. Purely because I like them so much. Good weight training for your arms too haha. They just don't break on my experience!
Over the past few weeks ive looked at that one stayed in my head the whole time ive tired to find somthing smaller in size but i tend to keep coming back to that one

The RX is a bit big and bulky for all day use, don't get me wrong it's a good mod. I'm on my second. Heavy bugger though

The RX is a bit big and bulky for all day use, don't get me wrong it's a good mod. I'm on my second. Heavy bugger though
I might end up having my coolfire as my out and about and have the RX as my at home one or somthing like that ive used my partners snowwolf a few times andnit heavy and bulky but is manageable just about haha and.the rx isn't quite as big i think.
I would prefer one thats better for my small hands but when i held the rx in a shop it was comfy with the shape just cant get my hand fully round like my coolfire. Ive looked at ones a similar shape to the tesla nano but the sides and coners dig in abit so i quite like the more rounded shape of the rx and snowwolf

I might look at the rx2 as id be happy with 150w and with it being a two battery it will make it abit smaller for me than the. 3battery

I might look at the rx2 as id be happy with 150w and with it being a two battery it will make it abit smaller for me than the. 3battery

Yeah the RX 2/3 gives you the options of using both the 3 battery and 2. My friend just got one and it looks pukka with 2 batteries in. That actually sound like your best option, best of both worlds

Back
Top Bottom