What's new

Heyyy

RawrJess

Postman
Hey everyone ive been vaping for a few months now i started on the t18 and now use coolfire IV TC100. Looking at another mod just unsure of what yet.

Hi and welcome to POTV. Two good mods you have there and hope they helped to get you off the ciggies. I know many people found that the innokin endura T!8 helped them to quit the fags as they say it's a good mouth to lung tank. What tank are you using on the coolfire 100 tc set up ? is it the T18 or are you using another tank on that? . anyway enjoy potv and welcome.

Hi and welcome to POTV. Two good mods you have there and hope they helped to get you off the ciggies. I know many people found that the innokin endura T!8 helped them to quit the fags as they say it's a good mouth to lung tank. What tank are you using on the coolfire 100 tc set up ? is it the T18 or are you using another tank on that? . anyway enjoy potv and welcome.
Its definitely helped me get of cigs not been near once since i started vaping
Im currently using the cleito and cleito 120 i couldn't use the isub v tank that came with it it spat far tooo much but i love both my cleito tanks

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @RawrJess ,nice to make your acquaintance!!!

Does anyone know how i go about uploading a profile pic ive tired all sorts but doesnt want to ket me im using my phone

Back
Top Bottom