What's new

Help please xx

I started vaping recently, going from 10 Motive e cigs to Ego T clearomizers, I get the 88vape clearomizers now from Poundland and have tried some of the 88vapeE liquids: tobacco nut 16mg was the most palatable but even then a bit rough for me so I diluted it with 18mg nicnic flavourless and more recently an 18mg 100vg nic shot I saw at Poundland.

Everybody has been telling me thats a high nicotine content so I haven't even thought about a higher one

I did try Cirro regular tobacco (£3:99 at Tesco) but that was awful and some others but they were worse than any 88vape I tried which is surprising

Only exception so far was Nvee tobacco 18mg (£2:99) which most newsagents around here seem to have, which was good but still a bit rough without diluting...
If you want good tobacco liquid then look no further than the Nokomis range from Manabush.

If you want good tobacco liquid then look no further than the Nokomis range from Manabush.

I'm test driving 10 ml of Manabush Firewater No. Three, because it got so many rave reviews.

Well, so far I'm not impressed: I find it rather dull and non-descript.

I'm test driving 10 ml of Manabush Firewater No. Three, because it got so many rave reviews.

Don't go for the Firewater range myself I prefer the Nokomis range and the Tribute range. That's the funny thing about eliquid though isn't it, some love what others don't, I've tried plenty of stuff people rave about that I don't like.

i didnt get on with the firewater range except the christmas special but have never been without a bottle or eight of the nokomis range for past 5 years.

Image2585142868885588259.jpg

Looking at reviews on Vape Club, it seems the quality has dropped since 2018 so I think I'll stick to cheaper liquids that I know until I settle on a better device: I still use 10 Motives when out and about for convenience and only puff away at the e liquids at home...

the quality hasnt dropped at all but back in 2018 they had to change an ingrediant as it was not available any more which did change the taste slightly which was especially noticeable in the pow wow but in no way did it impair the quality of the juice. my next bottle it was more like the original again and has been ever since.

I’ve been thinking about trying the tribute and nokomis range, how would you describe the flavours? So far I’ve only enjoyed blackcurrant flavours, having tried 1 custard and 1 unicorn milk which neither worked for me. Still trying to work out what I like after only vaping for 3 months.

The Nokomis range is all tobacco based then flavours added to that base from coconut to golden syrup. You'd have to check them out to see if any took your fancy. The Tribute range is 3 of the most popular from the Nokomis range amped up and more intense.
My favs at the minute are Chiricahua Sun Tribute and also the new Toffee Creme which is exactly what it says on the tin.
Finding flavours is difficult when you first start as whether you like a flavour is totally personal. I must have bought loads of different flavours trying to find what suited me.

Back
Top Bottom