What's new

Help please xx

Hi Welcome!

As others have said recommendations will be based on what type of restriction and vape style.
I agree that if you want flexibility then a pod mod might be better for you.

So u use freebase 8mg, why the change to 20mg? If u buy nic salt juice the max is 20mg and the nic is already in there.

Hi

Ok lets start with its not called OIL.

Its ejuice or vape juice.

If u want a better nic hit but good flavour then try Nicotine Salts 20mg.
https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/nic-salts

https://www.vapeandgo.co.uk/?s=Salts&post_type=product

@Mogz77 Welcome to the forum, if your wanting salts then you can't beat 88Vape imho, they are only £1 for a 10 mil bottle so your not gonna find any place cheaper, i buy Tobacco Salts and the Berries Salts every few week and recommend them highly.I would also suggest you ask @DeeDee for a good Pod Mod as she really knows her stuff. I think most of the forum will recommend her when it comes to pod systems, don't forget to say pretty please :)

Thanks for your help been doing some reading Im now looking at a refillable pod mod, just need to find a good one to go for. Am I correct in thinking that’s the for Nic hits

Hey cheers and yes indeed pretty please deedee recommendation for a good quality pod mod would be great... x

@Mogz77 Welcome to the forum, if your wanting salts then you can't beat 88Vape imho, they are only £1 for a 10 mil bottle so your not gonna find any place cheaper, i buy Tobacco Salts and the Berries Salts every few week and recommend them highly.I would also suggest you ask @DeeDee for a good Pod Mod as she really knows her stuff. I think most of the forum will recommend her when it comes to pod systems, don't forget to say pretty please :)
:10: ahh thanks. X

None of the kit i suggested has replacement batteries. Sorry didn't realise thats what u wanted. Moat of my stuff is built in pods and aios.

Maybe the Zeta by think vape as the 1.0 coils with salts are very good indeed.
Or The artery aio thats has external battery.

Not as knowledgable on external batts

Sorry

@Mogz77 Not many pods with replaceable batteries. If that's what you really want my advice is to wait for the Voopoo Drag X to become widely available in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Takes an 18650 and a ton of different Voopoo pnp coils. In the meantime buy something cheap are cheerful just to tide you over like the Uwell Caliburn.

you have the option of the vaperesso PM80SE now which takes 1 replaceable 18650 battery.
the only downside to this is the only coils available at the moment are the gtx 0.2 and 0.3 which need 40-55watts so way too high for 18mg nicotine. hopefully the 1.2ohm 8-12watt coil will be available soon so much lower wattage and suitable for mouth to lung high nic.

I started vaping recently, going from 10 Motive e cigs to Ego T clearomizers, I get the 88vape clearomizers now from Poundland and have tried some of the 88vapeE liquids: tobacco nut 16mg was the most palatable but even then a bit rough for me so I diluted it with 18mg nicnic flavourless and more recently an 18mg 100vg nic shot I saw at Poundland.

Everybody has been telling me thats a high nicotine content so I haven't even thought about a higher one

I did try Cirro regular tobacco (£3:99 at Tesco) but that was awful and some others but they were worse than any 88vape I tried which is surprising

Only exception so far was Nvee tobacco 18mg (£2:99) which most newsagents around here seem to have, which was good but still a bit rough without diluting...

Back
Top Bottom