What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help please xx

Mogz77

Hi

I’ve had a cheap vape with pre filled pods ( 88 vape ) with 8mg with menthol or cherry berries, I’d like a goodie device and don’t mind refilling but at the moment would like something 20mg + and a good charge time with power variations.

I’m not sure what to go for I don’t mind clearance products as long as I can get reliable supply for maintenance and supply of oil Tobacco etc.. am I correct in that I need to add the tobacco to the oils ??

Also I’m not on an unlimited budget so would like see some good deals

Kind regards

Paul

If you're UK based you won't be able to purchase ejuice higher than 20mg due to TPD. Also you don't add oil to tobacco, neither are compatible with ecigs & is dangerous to try.

Are you wanting a device that you can fill up multiple times with your own liquid?

And how do you like your vape? Tight like a cigarette (MTL) or loose and cloudy (DTL)?

Maybe have a look at innokin stuff, they are cost effective and many folk here get on well with them. A pod system would be the cheapest option, but a tank / mod combination would give you more flexibility and power options.

Hi Paul, if you have been using 8mg why do you want to now go to 20mg?
You might want to have a look at a pod system, have a look at some, I'd suggest googling and then any you like the look of ask questions, try looking at the Osmall, Vaporesso Xtra, is it something like that you are after? If you like 88vape then you can just buy their liquids ready made.

I’ve been using 18mg basic vape88 prefilled clearomizers I want more nicotine hit, but nice flavours. I don’t mind the maintenance of coils and mixing etc.

there’s just soooo many options was looking for advice or links on a regular supply of oils and a good vape, I don’t want to buy twice, and we all like a good deal

Hi Welcome!

As others have said recommendations will be based on what type of restriction and vape style.
I agree that if you want flexibility then a pod mod might be better for you.

So u use freebase 8mg, why the change to 20mg? If u buy nic salt juice the max is 20mg and the nic is already in there.

Hi Welcome!

As others have said recommendations will be based on what type of restriction and vape style.

So u use freebase 8mg, why the change to 20mg? If u buy nic salt juice the max is 20mg and the nic is already in there.
If you're UK based you won't be able to purchase ejuice higher than 20mg due to TPD. Also you don't add oil to tobacco, neither are compatible with ecigs & is dangerous to try.
Yes
Hi Welcome!

I’m currently using 18mg not 8mg,

I think a mod might be best with replaceable battery for longevity.

now just to work out what power and a brand.

I’m terrible at shopping online lol.

Back
Top Bottom