Vape Superstore
What's new

HELP PLEASE Smok Mag 225 Firmare

DanCotts

Hello All, I have a smok mag kit 225W and the firmware is corrupted, can anyone help me out with the firmware file or where to find it please??

Smoore
Vape Green
Well you got further than me, I couldn't get beyond the verification part. I'm not seeing anything using a search engine either. It's not that I'm being a dick to you, I just can't find you a link...

Innokin
I've searched everywhere I can think of. That's why I joined the forum. My mates got the same mod. Is there a program to rip the firmware and then flash it on mine?

AcmeFog
Can the NuMicro ISP Programming Tool be used on any Smok device? I guess it's not device dependent.

Reading from here almost at bottom of page. Could this allow you to dump your mates firmware and then use the output fill to flash yours???

No idea really, just a possible option

NuMicro ISP Programming Tool User Manual

Jan. 23, 2014
22 of 14
Rev. 1.44
5 ISP Project File
ISP tool v1.44 or higher supports a project file with extension

.isp

which will help you to save the current settings such as connection type, file path, configuration bits value and programming type.
Save Project
To save project file is to record the current operation state. C
lick the “Save project”
button in the
“File”
main menu, a file selection dialog will be pop-up. Select the target file path and press

OK

to save current state to the project file. The project file records the current User Configuration, APROM image file path, Data Flash image file path, ISP connection port, APROM raw data, and Data Flash raw data.
Load Project
User can load the previous operation state from the project file. User Configuration will be loaded from project file. APROM raw data image and Data Flash raw data image will be loaded from project file. The file path of APROM image and Data Flash image will also be loaded. User may save the project in one computer and then copy the project file to another computer to load it. It

s possible that the later computer does not have APROM or Data Flash image files in the file path recorded by project file. Or the APROM and Data Flash image file in different from the former one. To avoid such inconsistence, ISP tool always load APROM and Data Flash raw data images from project file and does not read images from local image files. If user want to use local file images, he must reselct APROM and Data Flash files from the ISP tool

APROM and

DataFlash

button.
Auto Reload
The ISP tool can automatically remember the last operation state. On opening ISP tool, it will reload the last operation state automatically. It includes User Configuration, connection port, APROM image file path, and Data Flash file path. ISP tool will also load raw image data from APROM file and Data Flash file if they exist. On ISP tool interface, user can select User Configuration setting from
“Last config” and “On
-
Chip config”.
Where the

Last config

is the User Configuration setting of last operation state, while

On-Chip config

is the setting read from current connected Nuvoton chips.

Can the NuMicro ISP Programming Tool be used on any Smok device? I guess it's not device dependent.

Reading from here almost at bottom of page. Could this allow you to dump your mates firmware and then use the output fill to flash yours???

No idea really, just a possible option

NuMicro ISP Programming Tool User Manual

Jan. 23, 2014
22 of 14
Rev. 1.44
5 ISP Project File
ISP tool v1.44 or higher supports a project file with extension

.isp

which will help you to save the current settings such as connection type, file path, configuration bits value and programming type.
Save Project
To save project file is to record the current operation state. C
lick the “Save project”
button in the
“File”
main menu, a file selection dialog will be pop-up. Select the target file path and press

OK

to save current state to the project file. The project file records the current User Configuration, APROM image file path, Data Flash image file path, ISP connection port, APROM raw data, and Data Flash raw data.
Load Project
User can load the previous operation state from the project file. User Configuration will be loaded from project file. APROM raw data image and Data Flash raw data image will be loaded from project file. The file path of APROM image and Data Flash image will also be loaded. User may save the project in one computer and then copy the project file to another computer to load it. It

s possible that the later computer does not have APROM or Data Flash image files in the file path recorded by project file. Or the APROM and Data Flash image file in different from the former one. To avoid such inconsistence, ISP tool always load APROM and Data Flash raw data images from project file and does not read images from local image files. If user want to use local file images, he must reselct APROM and Data Flash files from the ISP tool

APROM and

DataFlash

button.
Auto Reload
The ISP tool can automatically remember the last operation state. On opening ISP tool, it will reload the last operation state automatically. It includes User Configuration, connection port, APROM image file path, and Data Flash file path. ISP tool will also load raw image data from APROM file and Data Flash file if they exist. On ISP tool interface, user can select User Configuration setting from
“Last config” and “On
-
Chip config”.
Where the

Last config

is the User Configuration setting of last operation state, while

On-Chip config

is the setting read from current connected Nuvoton chips.
Thank you I'll give it a shot

Elux
Back
Top Bottom