What's new

HELP needed please!

Thanks for all your help i appreciate it. I now know for the next batch of shortfills i need to order a 18mg nictoine shot(not a 6mg nicotine shot like ive got now) although they seem a pain, i must say so far the flavour and the vape of these shortfills is sooo much better than the ones i was using previously. :)
There is so much to this vaping! its a mind field!
If you want great tasting shortfills my advice would be to check out -

Cotswold Vapour
Primevapes
Manabush

And don't forget the POTV discount codes.

If you want great tasting shortfills my advice would be to check out -

Cotswold Vapour
Primevapes
Manabush

And don't forget the POTV discount codes.
i couldnt agree more. these are a must try for any new vapor.

Image4792731676599369545.jpg

exactly what i thought. so if the bottle does say 6mg then it is a tpd 6mg ready to vape bottle.
Could it be a 6mg version of the same eliquid? Like Manabush / Druids brew do. Instead of a nic shot, they sell compliant counterparts for dilution.

If you were a menthol smoker like me, you might like Heisenberg. I got a 10ml 18mg Heisenberg Menthol by Quest Vapours on Ebay and it's my daily go-to, along with their Pink Lemonade which is very lemony and fresh but not toilet cleaner-like. I started with Solt Menthol 20mg which was very smooth. I'm just discovering shortfills and adding 2 x 18mg nic shots to 100ml to give a 3mg result. Seems to be the most you can get with shortfills. Quite a jolt down from my usual nicotine though; 3 weeks in with previously 30 ciggies a day, and I was fighting cravings in bed last night.

Back
Top Bottom