What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help me pick a new mod

Jason Reilly

Initiate
what mod should I get guys my aegis has died and I can’t decide what to buy, I need something that can run from 65 - 140 watts and is dual 18650

I have already crossed all yihi and DNAs off as I never use TC and not interested in it at all

Not interested in anything I’ve had before they that crosses off the aegis legend, Drag and Topside Dual

So know anything good comment below

I'm currently using a Vaporesso Luxe and think it's pretty faultless!

I second also for either the vappresso polar or the luxe. Both run on the Omni 4.0 boards. I have a armour pro, same thing just one 21700.

I liked the look of the luxe but the touch drives me mad...
I thought I'd have trouble with it when I first got it, read afew negative things about the touch on them but I haven't had any problems with it :)

I thought I'd have trouble with it when I first got it, read afew negative things about the touch on them but I haven't had any problems with it :)
Yes I keep changing the wattage on my by accident

Back
Top Bottom