What's new

Hello.

Tis! We made the switch over 24 hours. My husband hasnt had a cig in well over 8 months, but I have relapsed a few times. Going back to vaping always caused me a tight chest the first day or two but went away gradually.

Hiya. Welcome along. As you've already found out, we are a helpful bunch :)

Hi Jaryns and welcome to the Planet. As you've already discovered we are a friendly bunch of bananas here :)

By the way all of Grizwalds recipes are 70% PG 30%VG

Congrats for making the switch. For me it practically was an overnight switch from being a heavy roll ups smoker to Vaping. There are 'dual fuellers' I.e. those that vape and smoke occasionally but for me I feel much better getting rid of the tar and shite in burnt tobacco. I have smoked briefly a couple of times when I ran out of Vaping gear (and I've dragged on someone else's almost out of curiosity) and couldn't wait to get back to Vaping each time

It can be a bit of a learning curve finding what works for you but the rewards are there for you.

Last edited:
hi mate ,welcome to the mad house, we dont bite much, well only in a friendly way :)

Hey Jaryns welcome to PotV. I have been a 50/50 smoker/vaper for a while but I find myself at the point now that ciggies just don't seem to be cutting it. Still having my morning and evening fag but the ones in the middle have all but gone. Feeling better and marvelling at how much cash I've saved.

Thanks for all the messages everyone! I popped down to my local vaping shop today (only one in north wales) and picked up 20ml of RY3, it's not too bad :)

Back
Top Bottom