What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello!

Sassy

Achiever
Hello all :)

My name is Sassy, I'm 36 and live in Northamptonshire.

I'm on day 19 of vaping (and no smoking!) and happy as Larry, genuinely not had the urge for a stinky since I started vaping.

I've only just found this forum, I'm a member of UkVapers and AAEC, although I post/babble more on AAEC. I talk FAR too much just to lurk so here I am!

Nothing posh equipment wise as I'm still a newbie to it all. I have a 1100mAh ego twist with evods.

Currently still on the mission for nice juice, not found one I can really say I love yet, but I'm sure it's somewhere.

Looking forward to reading and posting here!

Sassy
-xxx-

Hey Sassy
Congrats on quitting.its the best thing you've done
welcome to the planet
x

Welcome aboard Sassy!
Well done for giving up analogues,i was the same, stopped smoking when i started vaping, and haven't looked back :)
Have a look in the juice reviews section and see if there is anything that tickles your fancy?!

Hello and welcome Sassy - There's lots of interesting stuff for newbies if you have a look around the forum

Welcome.plenty of advise around the forum.my personal favorite juice is the mighty midnight apple
Yum yum yum

Back
Top Bottom