What's new

Hello

Hello @PTracey and welcome to PotV. I started vaping when I was 60 and it helped me kick a 3 pack a day habit. So, you can teach us 'ol dogs new tricks. Like others have mentioned, your body will be going through some changes so just take it easy and don't be too hyper-critical about yourself. We are here to help. As others have said, you have a good kit so just let it do its job and you will do fine. There is a great group of folks here and other than wanting to help you with your vaping, we are also really great at helping you spend your money. LOL Have a good day and enjoy your vaping journey.
JC

New to the forum...

47 yo from Ireland, just started vaping last week with the Aspire Nautilus Prime, my first kit, getting off tobacco for the first time in nearly 30 years!

Looking forward to learning a lot about this whole new world and meeting some nice people too!

Welcome @IgCorcaigh great bunch of people on here so ask any questions that you need to, no question is stupid and we have all been New Vapers and know how hard it can be to stay off the Ciggies. I smoked for 47 years till i got ill last March and decided to quit, i was smoking 60 roll-ups a day as well so it can be done just stick with it.

Hello @IgCorcaigh and welcome to PotV. I would recommend you start your own thread so any questions you may have will be better answered.
JC

5c86215897ba8c64575dca3f77b93844.gif

Hi There
46 year old Female really wanting to stop smoking. Started smoking at 26... crazy eh? Day 1 no cigarettes.!!!.. bought a vape Saturday :-) I feel lethargic my arms ache... is this normal?? I always thought it was the nicotine that smokers got used to... but vape has 20mg... please tell my it doesn't last long ... hope to be here a long time to learn as much as possible... Thanks :-)
Hi and welcome, not sure about the arms hurting but the lethargy may be your nicotine is a bit too strong. It's sometimes tempting to just keep vaping constantly when you first start out, kind of like chain smoking a whole pack when you've had a drink. It's not just the nicotine that your body gets used to it seems, but all the other crap that comes with it from the cigs.

Back
Top Bottom