What's new

Hello

Hi and welcome to the community. Can't really add anything further, but do keep us updated on your progress.

Hi @PTracey, welcome to the family.

It's not going to be easy for you but you'll get all the love and support you need here. We're all here to hold your hand.

Best wishes and dearest blessings to you.

Hi @PTracey and welcome to the planet.

lethargic and aching arms is a new one on me.
the first 2 weeks your body goes through the detox process which clears all the shite out of your lungs. some well known side effects are having too much nic which is headache and feeling sick. vape does dehydrate the body and plenty of water drinking is a must.
as your using 20mg im guessing they are nic salts which are a lot smoother than normal nicotine based juices and give you a nic hit much quicker than normal freebase nicotine..
it might be worth trying some standard flavours with freebase nic in 18mg, 12 mg and 6mg to see if these have the same effect. also some people can be allergic to normally the pg. its just a trial and error process to see if you dont get on with certain juice or their content.

what kit did you buy and which make of juice are you using as there is a lot of shite being sold out there.
also what flavours do you like so we can point you to some decent suppliers.

this link may come in handy for future reference as all recommended by members POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Hi DJ i have the drag s...ultd salts flavours are rasberry twist, slushberry and pomberry plunge...Thanks

@PTracey

I am a Nic Salt user, started on 20mg and then after 3 months dropped to 10mg

Which PNP coil are you using in the Drag S and what wattage?

Nic Salts are better for Mouth to lung vaping at lower watts so it could be too much Nicotine

Dee

Kudos on your choice of kit,keep on like that and you wont end up spending all the money saved from not smoking on shineyhightis...

Welcome aboard @PTracey fantastic that you have chosen to vape instead of gaspers, it’s still early days for me quitting but it does get easier, please stick with it loads of advice here great folks always willing to guide.

hiyoda.gif

Back
Top Bottom