What's new

Hello

PTracey

Hi There
46 year old Female really wanting to stop smoking. Started smoking at 26... crazy eh? Day 1 no cigarettes.!!!.. bought a vape Saturday :-) I feel lethargic my arms ache... is this normal?? I always thought it was the nicotine that smokers got used to... but vape has 20mg... please tell my it doesn't last long ... hope to be here a long time to learn as much as possible... Thanks :-)

Hello @PTracey and welcome to POTV. :)

Well done on choosing to quit smoking cigarettes.

I can't give medical advice but it is quite common for weird things to happen in the body when quitting smoking. Yes Nicotine was the addictive part but your body has also gotten used to having the flow of the nasty chemicals associated with smoking.

It's always helpful to mention details of the device you're using to vape. You mention 20mg so can I guess you're using Nic Salts!

When I started vaping I noticed the change after about two weeks.

Good luck :)

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet.
Yes it will go over time it took me about just over a week before i started to get over the withdrawal symptoms just stick at the vaping and keep telling yourself that you no longer smoke and before you no it you wont even be thinking about it good luck with your vape journey:2thumbsup:

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hello @PTracey and welcome to POTV. :)

Well done on choosing to quit smoking cigarettes.

I can't give medical advice but it is quite common for weird things to happen in the body when quitting smoking. Yes Nicotine was the addictive part but your body has also gotten used to having the flow of the nasty chemicals associated with smoking.

It's always helpful to mention details of the device you're using to vape. You mention 20mg so can I guess you're using Nic Salts!

When I started vaping I noticed the change after about two weeks.

Good luck :)
Hi Drag s and yes salt.. thanks for the reply

Hi @PTracey and welcome to the planet.

lethargic and aching arms is a new one on me.
the first 2 weeks your body goes through the detox process which clears all the shite out of your lungs. some well known side effects are having too much nic which is headache and feeling sick. vape does dehydrate the body and plenty of water drinking is a must.
as your using 20mg im guessing they are nic salts which are a lot smoother than normal nicotine based juices and give you a nic hit much quicker than normal freebase nicotine..
it might be worth trying some standard flavours with freebase nic in 18mg, 12 mg and 6mg to see if these have the same effect. also some people can be allergic to normally the pg. its just a trial and error process to see if you dont get on with certain juice or their content.

what kit did you buy and which make of juice are you using as there is a lot of shite being sold out there.
also what flavours do you like so we can point you to some decent suppliers.

this link may come in handy for future reference as all recommended by members POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom