What's new

Hello

MTLVAPER

Initiate
Hello, I have been browsing the forum and found that discussions were very interesting, with active experienced vapers sharing many usefull information/reviews, so decided to join.

I have been vaping since more than 10 years, with periods where I switched between vaping and cigs and even used both.

Now I am vaping only and enjoying it a lot, mainly thanks to some great MTL atty's and liquids. I vape mostly MTL but enjoy also some (little) DL vaping.

Voila, thank you for reading me and hope to discuss with you further in the forum.

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! I mainly MTL with a little DL too but not been vaping as long as you, well that's my little how do you do! Splendid.

Hello and welcome. You must have seen lots of changes in the vaping world over the last 10 years!

Hello, I have been browsing the forum and found that discussions were very interesting, with active experienced vapers sharing many usefull information/reviews, so decided to join.

I have been vaping since more than 10 years, with periods where I switched between vaping and cigs and even used both.

Now I am vaping only and enjoying it a lot, mainly thanks to some great MTL atty's and liquids. I vape mostly MTL but enjoy also some (little) DL vaping.

Voila, thank you for reading me and hope to discuss with you further in the forum.
Welcome @MTLVAPER . Looks like you have experience to offer, as well as questions to ask. Dive in guy.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Back
Top Bottom