What's new

Hello

Bruc3sk1

Postman
Hi everyone,

Where to start!

After smoking for 20 years I quit 13 weeks ago by moving to vape. Started with a Skope S, but that didn’t even last a week, I just didn’t get along with it constantly spitting juice.
Moved to an Innokin EZ Watt, still wasn’t feeling it so got a joy tech notchcore tank to go on top after another week. Really enjoyed it but got fed up with the cost of replacing the coils every couple of days so after a bit of google I started to re wick them with bacon prime. That went well, but my eagerness to do more got to me so after a couple of weeks I bought the Smok Morph and a Zeus x tank.
Also bought the coil master v3 kit and mad rabbit coil wheel. Using those coils hasn’t gone so well, I can’t seem to get a consistent vape, slow ramp up and spitting. I am now happily using the Kanthal 24ga that came with the v3 kit and loving the result. So much I thought I’d buy the Crius 2 single coil tank after reading a lot of your posts about flavour (I was after a single coil to make the wire last longer!).
Sadly I didn’t pay much attention as I struggled to find any in stock so when I found one I bought it, only to find out when delivered it was the dual coil version ‍♂️
Still I’m liking this tank too using the same Kanthal coils I wrap (current 6 wraps coming out at .278 together).
My favourite juices are Ribina from Drip Drop and Vimtonic from juicenpower. More of a blackcurrent lover. Tried the unicorn milk by cuttwood and it made me heave, as well as a custard flavour (I can’t remember what it was) had the same outcome so sticking to fruity flavours.
So after 13 weeks I’ve ended up with a mini collection of tanks already!
Thanks for the helpful posts Ive read so far, really helped me out.
Still plenty more to read on here though so I’ll carry on cracking through.
Cheers!

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hi @Bruc3sk1 and welcome to the planet.
great intro. if you ever get stuck just start a new post and someone will be able to advise.

Back
Top Bottom