What's new

Hello

snowbeast

Hello,

Im new to this forum but been vaping for two years.

My current setup is a voopoo drag with blitzen tank and a suicide mech squonker and armor v1 rda.

Im cutrently living in South Africa, but coming to the uk for 2/3 months to visit my wifes family based in Devon.

I popped round here to try understand the UK juice laws.

I mix one shots here so will prob end up doing it over there.

My adv is usually fruity menthols but being winter over here im hooked on a blueberry muffin juice atm.

Thanks for having me :)

Hi @snowbeast and welcome to the planet.

at first we thought the new TPD law was bad in the UK but when you see the crazy things going on around the world its not too bad here.

for customs dont have anything larger than 100ml bottles as thats the limit here. as your coming into the country though i guess its whatever your customs limit you to on bottle size.
going back home though the 100ml limit stands unless you put them in your suit case in the hold.

when you get here you could have a search through some of the uk one shot suppliers who can all be found on post 6 here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

latest ive bought are from drip hacks. 250ml bottle with 50ml concentrate in and all that needs adding is vg/pg/nic. they vary from shake and vape or steep upto 6 weeks.
the max legal nicotine that can be bought is 20mg in 10ml bottles but the majority use 18mg which when added to a 50ml shortfill bottle will make 60ml at 3mg nic strength.

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @snowbeast ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom