What's new

HELLO!

I've not heard of crucial vapour before. Will check them out when I get home.
Not sure about authenticity checks on batteries and if they can fake a battery they can surely fake the info on the wraps.

I started with 25R and then moved onto 30Q which last longer between charges. Now I'm using molicel which last even longer even though lower mah.
Fogstar is where I get all my batteries and we have a 15% off code on here.

I tried the DIY route about 6 months ago and at best average on all mixes so I went back to shortfills. I will be mixing a certain custard though as since receiving it yesterday it's the bollox and up there with the best.

A good starting point for DIY is one shots or bottle shots.
One shots are ready mixed flavours and just need VG,Pg,nic added.
Bottle shots are the same but in 250ml or bigger bottles and just need the same added and at around £10-15 they are well worth it.
All DIY is on my above link on post 6
Hardware on post 5
Custards post 2
Hi mate. I thought I read once you had DIY down and worked out easy!? You or am I mistaken?
Mate, you want some nice recipes? Berry, donut, coffee, citrus? Save heaps mate!

Hi mate. I thought I read once you had DIY down and worked out easy!? You or am I mistaken?
Mate, you want some nice recipes? Berry, donut, coffee, citrus? Save heaps mate!
I went through all the receip sites and clones and tried around 25-30 mixes and none would I bother to mix again. Then tried the one shot route and same. Around 12 custards which were ok but nothing special like the ten or so custards that I've searched high and low for o we the past four years. So back to shortfills it was for me.
Tbh even if they were double the price id still buy them as theve kept me of the cigs after a 37 year bad habit.

I went through all the receip sites and clones and tried around 25-30 mixes and none would I bother to mix again. Then tried the one shot route and same. Around 12 custards which were ok but nothing special like the ten or so custards that I've searched high and low for o we the past four years. So back to shortfills it was for me.
Tbh even if they were double the price id still buy them as theve kept me of the cigs after a 37 year bad habit.
Yeah, must have been thinking of someone else. Some of those recipe sites mate are lame as and the % way off. Most so low it's ridiculous. . this . that . this then 5% sweetener. Damn, some sweetener recomendations are insanely high. I use between 10 to 12 drops of Purilum SS per 100 ml yet I often read percentages that would be equivalent to 50 drops! I like sweet but reckon that'd make even me throw up. But yeah mate, I got some nice ones down pat that I'd be happy to have paid for when I started, ever wanna go at DIY again your welcome to them. :thumbup:

Ah maybe you’re thinking of someone else ? I am new to this but (hopefully) I am a quick learner. Not got any diy kit yet but looking forward to having a dabble! Loving the idea of dessert flavours and bakery ones ! Yeah I suppose before I buy any concentrated flavourings, I should get some recipes so I can get all the right ingredients. I am thinking I should start out just making smaller quantities so I don’t waste it if goes pear shaped! Maybe I could try to make 100ml to start with... ?

Yeah I can see that would probably happen to me too as I doubt I could make something as delicious as this Bavarian custard.. although it would be interesting to see if I could dilute it down to save money (yeah I am a tight arse- I used to limit myself to smoking half a fag at a time just to save money )

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @RainbowPunk ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Back
Top Bottom