What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

HELLO!

RainbowPunk

Initiate
Hi !
I am new here ! I had my last stinky on Saturday ! Been vaping since then! Started off using an old bit of kit (pen style , bottom fill, leaky thing that I couldn’t charge without the right screw type cable ) and a coil that was about a year old at least...(no wonder it tasted burnt) but when the battery finally died after 1 day, I went and bought an Aspire PockeX (tube shape) with 6mg of strawberry juice. Which is lovely but it does not have a screen!
Then a couple of days later I got a brick shape one (teslacigs Punk 220W) with a screen and led lights and an Aspire Tigon tank which I am in love with (no leaks so far!). Using Bavarian custard juice. Nom nom !

Hi and welcome to the planet.
congratz on kicking the cigs.
always someone about to give advise if you get stuck and no question is a silly question.

the one thing i will ask is where you got the batteries for the box mod as there are a lot of fakes out there.

this might come in handy for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

welcome-cat_orig.gif

Well done on quitting :2thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the planet.
congratz on kicking the cigs.
always someone about to give advise if you get stuck and no question is a silly question.

the one thing i will ask is where you got the batteries for the box mod as there are a lot of fakes out there.

this might come in handy for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Hi, thanks for the welcome message... it’s a lovely feeling to to feel self conscious about stinking of fags! And I was thinking I would be saving money too but the rate I am going through this custard I might end up spending the same !

Anyway in answer to your question, I got the batteries from SMKD (Samsung brand 18650). Is there a way to verify the authenticity of the batteries? On my aspire kits there is a scratch and sniff verification code but the batteries came without packaging (although I did get a case to keep them in just in case I take them out of the mod)

Also thanks for the links. Have you heard of Crucial Vapours? I noticed the ingredients are not listed on the bottle which is a bit concerning!

Hi !
I am new here ! I had my last stinky on Saturday ! Been vaping since then! Started off using an old bit of kit (pen style , bottom fill, leaky thing that I couldn’t charge without the right screw type cable ) and a coil that was about a year old at least...(no wonder it tasted burnt) but when the battery finally died after 1 day, I went and bought an Aspire PockeX (tube shape) with 6mg of strawberry juice. Which is lovely but it does not have a screen!
Then a couple of days later I got a brick shape one (teslacigs Punk 220W) with a screen and led lights and an Aspire Tigon tank which I am in love with (no leaks so far!). Using Bavarian custard juice. Nom nom !

Hi RainbowPunk, sounds very similar to my current path, brought my first vape kit, a Pockex last week and last cig on Monday. Already trying to decide on my next device!! I got 3 flavours from Wizmix as part of the Pockex deal but have brought a few different ones and currently giving CCD3 by Charlie's Chalk Dust a go and its ace. I'm now hoping my wife can move on to vaping now as well, its only been a few days but its incredible how much more the smell of smoke is noticeable!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, congrats on quitting :)

Hi !
Hi mate, welcome.
Diy juice is pretty easy, you can make it for a fraction shop ones cost and you can be sure of the ingredients. You save heaps.

Back
Top Bottom