What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

hello

hello i have found lots of interesting stuff here and i decided that s it s time to make an acc and join oficially.don t like talking about myself so that s all :)

Welcome to the forum, but you'll need to come out of your shell otherwise how will we take the piss if we know nothing about you?

Welcome to the forum, but you'll need to come out of your shell otherwise how will we take the piss if we know nothing about you?
my name is stavros i m greek 38 years,i vape like 2 years mostly mtl but also some restrictive dl,22mm single coils mostly,i diy most of my juice,started making some coils also.i use all kind of devices regulated mosfet and mechs and i have made a mech squonk,curently looking for parts for a 18500 mech squonk.i m out of my shell now i think so feel free to take the piss :)

my name is stavros i m greek 38 years,i vape like 2 years mostly mtl but also some restrictive dl,22mm single coils mostly,i diy most of my juice,started making some coils also.i use all kind of devices regulated mosfet and mechs and i have made a mech squonk,curently looking for parts for a 18500 mech squonk.i m out of my shell now i think so feel free to take the piss :)

18500 mech squonker? You want to be changing the battery every 5 minutes?:grin2:

Back
Top Bottom