What's new

Hello!

Clogger

Postman
I've been a smoker for years, tried a couple of cheap pen type vapes in the past but not got on with them. About 1 month ago I decided to try again and I bought a Vaporesso Revenger kit in a black Friday deal. I had to smoke a few fags in work the first day as the tank was way too small but apart from that I haven't even been tempted since. I'm amazed how easy I took to vaping and I'm now starting down the road of mixing liquids (only a Boss Shot so far) and seriously considering coil building.

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for their answers and their patience as I'm sure I'll have lots of questions :) Hopefully one day I'll be able to give advice to noobs in return for the help I've sought.

If it matters, I'm approaching 50 (far too quickly!) and live in South Wales, UK.

Thank you for having me.

Hi @Clogger and welcome to the Planet.

congratz on kicking the cigs, certainly is a big step and a great kit you picked there.
i totally went off smok tanks ages ago and the new NRG that comes with the kit is so much better. i bought mine from china so i could get the 5ml tank as poxy 2ml tanks are a pita.

as always if you ever get stuck just holler as always someone online that can advise.

Thanks @MrDJ for the kind welcome.
First 'extra' that I bought was a tank extension, 5ml tank just about gets me through work! The NRG seems like a very nice tank and I'm very happy with the Revenger, especially with the updated firmware so that I now have a puff counter, but of course I have nothing to compare them to.....yet!!!

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Clogger , Nice to meet you mate !!!

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet of the vapes its good to have you here:thumbup:.. and well done to you for kicking the old stinky sticks..

Back
Top Bottom