What's new

hello to you all on potv

hiya....getting excited for my coil master v3 and tfv 12 prince rba hope it turns up today haha
Yes I’m like that..I’m forever on the look out for the postie..
It is good trying something new but it’s the anticipation and hope that it’s good and you love it...

thats great thanks dadaran ill check that out and will deffo check out that app
just had a look at steam engine thanks for the pointer looks like exactly what i need to know , even if it does seem a little bit daunting for a noob...but once you know then you know lol..just want to do things properly and safely:2thumbsup:

Yes I’m like that..I’m forever on the look out for the postie..
It is good trying something new but it’s the anticipation and hope that it’s good and you love it...
ill let you all know how things go..yea im also waiting on my new juice delivery of some alien piss , goblin juice and the cupcake man - strawberry :5:

hi and welcome to the planet.

you need to add that banner to your sigature.
on computer hover your mouse over your user name at the top right of forum then click on signature to open it.
hi mrDJ....i have to ask are you a dj?? if so what do u play ( im a old skool rave/hardcore and underground garage producer ):ape1:

hi mrDJ....i have to ask are you a dj?? if so what do u play ( im a old skool rave/hardcore and underground garage producer ):ape1:
retired DJ
started in 79 and packed up around 7 or 8 years ago as just got too much carrying all the gear around. choice of 1k, 5k or da 25,000watt ear bleeding gear that frequented notting hill carnival back in the day.
packed up club DJing in around 2003 and worked at many top london clubs and pirate radio stations.
still got the gear and around 14,000 records and about 3000 cd's
old skool disco,soul,r&b,reggae was my ting but then had the acid house and rave era and still like a bit of house and garage.

retired DJ
started in 79 and packed up around 7 or 8 years ago as just got too much carrying all the gear around. choice of 1k, 5k or da 25,000watt ear bleeding gear that frequented notting hill carnival back in the day.
packed up club DJing in around 2003 and worked at many top london clubs and pirate radio stations.
still got the gear and around 14,000 records and about 3000 cd's
old skool disco,soul,r&b,reggae was my ting but then had the acid house and rave era and still like a bit of house and garage.
yes mate love it....i put out tunes on karl tuff enuff browns label 2tuf 4u records..i also use to do the pirate radio thing too loved it ..think i must have about 5 / 6 thou vinyls in my loft had many many classics knicked off me in the past tho..always wicked to meet fellow djs:57:

yes mate love it....i put out tunes on karl tuff enuff browns label 2tuf 4u records..i also use to do the pirate radio thing too loved it ..think i must have about 5 / 6 thou vinyls in my loft had many many classics knicked off me in the past tho..always wicked to meet fellow djs:57:
wow, nice one. a very well know label indeed.
sadly i was one of the first in the uk back in the late 80's to be made an example off thanks to the ruddy home office. the station was raided with me on the decks and on my own in the studio. i cant mention the station as back then it was a pirate but theve got a licence now and are massive.
taken to court and will never forget what the judge said to me. sir you have committed a very very serious crime here and must pay for it. me being me semi laughed and said all i was doing was playing records. because i said that i also got 6 months prison suspended but the worst bit was a £1500 fine and back then i was on £50 a week. mum paid in the end otherwise i would of gone down.

Back
Top Bottom